Come Ride With Us
For more than 50 years, Cannondale has been a leading innovator in the cycling world. As more riders of all ages and abilities get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we're here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human-powered machine into the future each and every day. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Fueled by a free-thinking, always-game, got-your-back mentality, we ditched the rulebook and set forward on a path to make iconic bikes that simply work better. We look forward to the ride with you.
You will be working at our European Headquarters in Woudenberg, the Netherlands. Within Cannondale you will be working alongside colleagues who have an aspiration for sports and health. Colleagues with whom you can explore the beautiful surrounding nature and bike trails during one of the many lunch rides. Or mix it up and go for a workout in our own fitness area, taking a shower afterwards in our beautiful shower facilities. It won’t take you long to adjust to our beautiful campus, the coolest cycling hub of the world! Of course we will help you move to the Netherlands and offer you a great relocation package!
As an After Sales Representative at Cannondale, you will use your technical bike skills to provide our dealers support with technical questions about our products. Together with your team, you will create an enthusiastic and dealer-focused environment where dealer satisfaction is the ultimate goal! You are the designated expert for our dealers. Additionally, you will provide technical support for colleagues. Furthermore, you will be responsible for warranty handling with our dealers.
About Your Job
Being a successful After Sales Representative at Cannondale means that you meet three KPIs daily – reachability, prompt response time and customer satisfaction. Your responsibilities include:
- Manage, control and solve warranty claims in your defined area with a strong focus on customer satisfaction;
- Pro-actively provide appropriate technical solutions in accordance with the company’s policy;
- Analyzing all service and technical bicycle matters in an efficient and accurate manner and improve them when possible;
- Point of contact for the customer service, sales and marketing teams for all their technical queries;
- Looking for continuous process improvements;
- Delivering quality feedback and analysis during Tech meetings and to other departments;
- Contribute to the success of Cannondale by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned;
- Your region will include the following countries: Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Have at least a secondary school diploma in a technical field.
- Have a thorough technical knowledge of bicycles and components and the capacity to absorb this quickly.
- Be proficient in the German and English language.
- Have a positive mindset and the ability to energize others.
- Strong customer centric focus.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across cultures and functions.
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship-building skills.
- Have experience in a service/tech related environment;
- A passion for bikes!!
Sounds like you?
Become a part of the Cannondale family! Do you want to combine your passion with your work? Have you always wanted to work in an international and dynamic company? Now is your chance to become part of our ambitious team in the Netherlands!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer you a challenging role at an international company with a strong brand, where you can work with very supportive colleagues. If you have an aspiration to work with a great cycling brand and an extremely dedicated and passionate team, please get in touch! Recruitment.email@example.com
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Cannondale we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
WE ARE A CYCLE FRIENDLY EMPLOYER
The cycle-friendly employer certification scheme was developed to establish a European standard for cycle friendly companies. The certification is intended to help European companies to improve the situation for employees that cycle to work. As an acknowledgement for our effort we received the certificate “cycle-friendly employer”.
We are fully committed to providing a harmonious working environment in which our employees can maximise their full potential and to contribute to business success, irrespective of their age; gender; gender expression or identity; gender reassignment; pregnancy; leave in connection with childbirth or adoption; care responsibilities; social or ethnic origin; skin colour; race; sex; nationality; national origin; religion or personal beliefs; disability; political affinity/opinion; sexual orientation; marital or civil partnership status; or other personal characteristics.
We endeavour to ensure that no employee or job applicant is discriminated against, either directly or indirectly, and we will not condone or tolerate discrimination or harassment against an individual due to their association with a third party, on the grounds of their age; gender; gender expression or identity; gender reassignment; pregnancy; leave in connection with childbirth or adoption; care responsibilities; social or ethnic origin; skin colour; race; sex; nationality; national origin; religion or personal beliefs; disability; political affinity/opinion; sexual orientation; marital or civil partnership status; or other personal characteristics.
We are committed to identifying and eliminating discriminatory practices, procedures, and attitudes throughout the organisation. We believe all individuals are entitled to be treated with dignity and respect while at work and when representing the business in any capacity outside of work. We expect all employees to support this commitment and to assist in all possible ways.
Functie groep: Fietsenbranche
Specialiteit: Customer Support
Ref nr: 128588
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.