Cycling Sports Group Europe B.V
Impassioned by the goal of delivering high-performance products to both the professional athlete and the recreational cyclist, Cycling Sports Group encompasses several powerhouse Cycling brands, including Cannondale, GT, Charge, and Fabric. Cycling Sports Group is proud to present a truly unique and powerful portfolio of cycling brands to the market, continually striving to evolve through the very best products and service available today.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the implementation of the B2C digital strategy and manages the digital customer journey. In this role you will analyze, improve and make tactical adjustments to help our customers in the best possible way. He/she will also be partnering with the brand marketing team on digital initiatives. In this role you need to be data-/result- and process-driven. You will be part of the digital team which exists out of 6 people and you’ll report to the Digital Marketing Director Europe.
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will orchestrate the customer journey (incl. all digital touchpoints) and translates the needs to the rest of the digital team.
- The Digital Marketing Specialist takes decisions based on data and results.
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will work with marketing/product and design teams to understand the needs and deliverables for websites, web pages, ad campaigns, online assets, email marketing, video and a wide variety of web and interactive content.
- The Digital Marketing Specialist must be able to deliver on projects for multiple brands and channels. This person is a strong collaborator and possesses the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously as well as accommodate day-to-day immediate needs and requests.
- The Digital Marketing Specialist must possess an excellent understanding of content creation, website structure and how these relate to best practices such as SEO. Content produced must adhere to SEO best practices and maintain and promote brand integrity.
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will also develop and oversee the execution of online marketing programs, campaigns and initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and sales including: Paid search, SEO, email marketing, affiliate marketing, A/B testing, remarketing and analytics.
- Implement the digital strategy
- Identifies, gathers, develops, and manages diverse online content (graphic, image optimization, animation, and brief copywriting) along with technical requirements and site architecture diagrams, to produce accessible, standards-compliant web elements, on schedule and budget. Manages content calendars for brand websites
- Creation and coordination of campaigns
- Provides essential results (f.e. dashboards) to the management about the digital activities
- Acts as key liaison to marketing and product teams, able to assess their online needs and translate that into web designs, product education and pages, or campaigns that achieve key goals
- Act as lead to one or more brands to facilitate and populate timely news releases in accordance to brand guidelines
- Meet with internal partners to scope future projects and understand expectations
- Supports email marketing execution and delivery for both B2B/B2C audiences
- Develops and oversees digital campaigns and marketing programs via all available touchpoints
- Leads efforts to introduce or improve eCommerce efforts across all brands, including analytics and forecasting
- Oversees SEO/SEM efforts for key brand websites
- Follows internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function
- Contributes to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience within a Digital Marketing role.
- Be fluent in English and Dutch or at least basic Dutch speaking. Be fluent in one other Western European language is an advantage.
- Have experience with Social media, Google suite, CMS, ESP, CDP/DMP and CRM platforms.
- Strong project management, organizational, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong customer centric focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across cultures and functions.
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship-building skills.
- Prior experience working for a global brand and multi-national business.
- A passion for mountain and road bikes, actions sports, and/or outdoor lifestyle.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to travel internationally for business as needed.
Functie groep: Fietsenbranche
Ref nr: 97780
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.