Cycling Sports Group Europe B.V
Here at Dorel Sports, we help people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products.
We make bikes for everybody – as cycling develops and grows worldwide, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you’re looking to enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people, then we may have something for you here.
If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already on the same page. Let’s see what we can create together.
E-commerce Specialist (Key accounts & B2B)
As our E-commerce Specialist (Key accounts & B2B), you are the key person for all marketing related activities with our key accounts (e-commerce) in order to drive business development and to serve our e-commerce accounts in the best way possible. To be successful in this role, you love to build strong relationships, you are a data-driven decision maker and know how to make use of all kinds of digital marketing tactics in order to stimulate the sell-through.
Besides that, you are responsible for the B2B e-commerce platform of Cycling Sports Group Europe and work together with the digital team to help this platform grow and to make use of all touchpoints accros our B2B Digital ecosystem.
- Liase with Key accounts to support sell through by organizing (always-on) campaigns, providing the right content;
- Analyze and take decisions together with our key accounts to help them grow based on reports;
- Analyze and create monthly reports for the entire CSG multi brand B2B digital ecosystem (Key accounts, B2B platform) in order to take the right actions;
- Manage B2B e-commerce content and promotions to maximize conversion, cross category leverage and positive purchase and user experience;
- Ensure continuous web ecosystem monitoring and improve reliability of all functionalities and SAP compatibility;
- Liaise with Customer Service, Marketing and Sales to ensure all requirements and needs are known and considered for implementation;
- Liaise with overseas stakeholders and IT to ensure continuous improvement and implementation of change requests.
Daily work includes:
- Identifies, gathers, develops, and manages divers online content (graphic, image optimization, animation, and brief copywriting) along with technical requirements for key accounts;
- Creation and coordination of digital B2B campaigns;
- Provides essential results (f.e. dashboards) to the management about the digital activities;
- Acts as key liaison to key accounts, able to assess their online needs and translate that into asset requirements or campaigns that achieve key goals;
- Act as B2B lead to one or more brands to facilitate and populate timely news releases in accordance to brand guidelines;
- Supports email marketing execution and delivery for B2B audiences.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Computer Science or equivalent;
- 4-6 years of e-commerce & digital marketing experience;
- Experience with supply chain workflows and e-commerce operations for omnichannel retail;
- Have demonstrated experience managing large scale and complex digital marketing initiatives for a major consumer facing brand;
- Have experience with Sitecore, Microsoft Dynamics and SAP platforms;
- Have solid understanding of the technical aspects of online applications, POS systems, web development, e-commerce, development frameworks and tool sets;
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the organization;
- Must be fluent in English; other languages are a plus.
- Project management, organizational, decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Strong character and be able to stand your ground;
- Strong customer centric focus;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across cultures and functions;
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship-building skills.
- Prior experience working for a global brand and multi-national business;
- A passion for mountain and road bikes, actions sports, and/or outdoor lifestyle.
What do we offer?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer you a challenging role at an international company with strong brands, where you can work with very supportive colleagues. In Woudenberg, we have a healthy work environment with an inhouse gym you can use between 7.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m. and a bicycle experience centre with an outdoor cycling range. Enthusiastic? We would like to receive your motivation and CV.
Functie groep: Fietsenbranche
Ref nr: 100064
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.